By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Delivery times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with Shiro Zakka, you must be possess a bank account in your own name or a valid credit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Shiro Zakka retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and Shiro Zakka reserves the right to close your Shiro Zakka account at its sole discretion. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit card or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to change.
1. Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. As payments are conducted via bank transfer or automatically through a third-party service provider, an approved payment does not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods is not formed until your goods have been delivered. We reserve the right to cancel any order up until the point of contract, at which point an offer for a full refund will be made to you.
2. Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
The Website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies
Payment for bank transfer is straight forward. However, credit card payments are conducted through a third-party payment gateway, PayPal will not be responsible for any technical errors that may arise during the payment process, however, we will endeavour to the best of our ability to work with you and service party to reach a fair resolution.
4. Discount Codes
Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
These T&Cs relate to all Shiro Zakka promotions and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
- Only one promotional code can be used per order.
- A promotional code can't be used after an order has been placed.
- Promotional codes may not be exchanged for cash.
- If you’ve been given a promotional discount code, then it can only be used by you on your own account for the purpose for which it was issued.
- You shouldn’t pass your promotional code around your friends, or post it in a forum – you should keep it confidential and only use it for your own purchases through the Website.
- Look after your promotional code, because we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement and abuse of the code if it inadvertently gets lost and used by someone else will result in its cancellation.
- You may not use a promotional code to buy discounted products from Shiro Zakka, and then sell them on for a higher price.
- If you do use your promotional code in any of the ways listed above or in a way that we consider abuses the spirit in which the promotional code was issued, we can cancel or withdraw your promotional code at any time, and without letting you know beforehand.